Is Now Available
See more features and purchase options at www.MODTRAN.com
- Line by line capability extends MODTRAN applications to laser sources
- JAVA based GUI with results plotting and use cases for common user applications
- Tools to convert old Tape 5s and create Python and Java APIs
- Add-on Atmosphere Generation Toolkit produces MODTRAN software-compatible atmosphere profiles from global historical databases and radiosondes.
The MODTRAN6 Atmospheric Radiative Transfer course...
will be held at Spectral Sciences Inc in Burlington, MA. This 3 day course, September 27-29, will include a discussion of atmospheric radiative transfer principles and tutorials on how to set up MODTRAN6 calculations for various conditions. The course is presented by Alexander Berk, PhD, primary developer of MODTRAN for over 30 years, assisted by his SSI team of MODTRAN6 developers. Contact email@example.com for information.
Demo our new MODTRAN Web App
- Run and plot MODTRAN online
- Variety of atmospheres and geometries
Learn more about Spectral Sciences Inc. at our web site:
The MODTRAN® trademark is being used with the express permission of the owner, the United States of America, as represented by the United States Air Force.